Monday, September 7, 2009

This and That

It is Labor Day. All the kiddos are home. All the cupboards are becoming bare. Tomorrow the older two will go back to college and I will be going back to the grocery. It is a pattern. A pattern that I will gladly fall into because I enjoy having them around - even though they eat us out of house and home. Where did that phrase come from anyway? Probably from the mother of college kids.
A very low key day here. I made spaghetti sauce and Bill made salsa. We have an overabundance of garden produce. Go figure. So we are coming up with every imaginable way to use tomatoes and peppers. Bill has become quite the salsa maker. Actually, Bill is a very good cook and could easily take that job away from me if he wanted to. But it is one thing that I do rather well and I like leaving him the jobs that he is especially good at. Like the one below.
Gotta love a man that would take on this responsibility. Bill, I appreciate all the little and BIG jobs that you do so that I don't have to. Thanks, Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment