Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trader Joe's and an Easter Tip!!!

I have a confession.....I do love me some Trader Joe's. But before any of you start thinking I am a total health food nut I thought I should add one of my favorite pictures to this post. Below shows that I am a firm believer in balance. A trip to Trader Joe's and then lunch at Johnny Rockets - perfect day! Trader Joe's is a mini field trip. While browsing the aisles you can munch on samples, and guess what, no annoying sample ladies!! And you can always get a cute little cup of coffee - for free!! Even more exciting is that you can put real organic HALF and HALF in your little cup of coffee!! A delight!! But my all time favorite thing to buy at Trader's is a floral bouquet and at Easter they have an awesome assortment.
Trader Joe's flowers are the best! They offer a bunch of unique and different arrangements and the flowers last forever!!
There are so many offered that it is really hard to choose. So, I suggest that you go and get your little cup of coffee first and then browse the floral aisle.
After picking out your flowers you'll want to look around the store. I can suggest the very healthy cage free eggs and the ever so healthy cereal, Joe's Fiber Os. But I highly recommend the dark chocolate blueberries, the peanut butter pretzels, the chocolate chip dunkers, the ginger cat cookies, the pecan pralines and the dark chocolate covered raspberry jellies.
Balance. Balance is the key.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! It's interesting that our kids are similar in ages, including a middle son named Christian!

    You're making me hungry for TJ's! I will have to check out the flowers next month--thanks for the tip.

    I was going to give you a tip in return, but I see that the Newport Aquarium is not a member of the The American Zoo and Aquariums Association, so I'm not much help. You might still want to think about this: we belong to the Western North Carolina Nature Center. Membership includes reciprocal admission to both science museums and zoos/aquariums. It's only about $65 for an annual pass, and you can use it all over the country. We have never even been to the WNCNC, but we like supporting them and getting to visit all kinds of museums and zoos. It's something to think about.

    I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog.

    ReplyDelete